Re: [47] 4774 Magickal Child of Thelema

  • wizardiaoan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2012
      Thanks Gene, my name's Walt. I like Josey Wales too, one of the few DVDs I have. I thought the board might enjoy the 4774 symmetrized sigil at the link. I have looked at the archives and found some really good stuff. I was born on 4/7/1974 and someone wrote: "Babe Ruth's career home run record of 714 home runs stood for 47 years until Hank Aaron broke it; the last day Ruth's record stood was 4/7/74."

      I hope my 4774 proof isn't off putting to anyone. 47 = Beast and 74 = Jesus, so there is both light and dark in there lol.

      I have a few 4774 pics, I'll put them in the attachments if I can, just trying to be helpful.

      Walt

      --- In 47society@yahoogroups.com, gene ladner <carver24742@...> wrote:

      > Really interesting stuff here, Magickal Child of Thelema!
      >     Oddly, my favorite book when I was growing up was a book about the Civil War, called "Rifles For Watie", a Newberry Gold Medal winner, by Harold Keith, and I did an oral book report on it when I was in 8th grade, and my teacher in that class clapped for me when I was done. I was the only one in the class that got applause from her, which did wonders for me, as I was very shy at that time.
      >   I happened to come across an autographed copy of this book in a used-book store a few years ago, and the author had written this inscription on the flyleaf:...with the sincere hope that he will enjoy it as well the 90th time he reads it, as he did the 47th____Cordially, Harold Keith
      >  He wrote this inscription in 1957, when he presented to a personal friend of his!!! Naturally, I just had to buy it!!
      >    This reminds me of the mention of the cowboy in a movie said that he had seen "The Outlaw Josey Wales" 47 times, and it's one of my favorite movies!!! I've only seen it about a dozen times, so I guess I need to get cracking!
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2012
        There we have it again Gene.
        Was about to write a short mail yesterday evening, as I was watching the movie "Perfect Sense".
        Was about the world losing all it´s senses... first smelling, then tasting and so on..
        I paused the movie once and since I know now there are almost always synchs, when I pause a movie and look at the timeline, this one was

        title 4 chapter 7 timeline 01:01:59

        and even the pausing symbol was on the left, so that the 47 here was surrounded by two 11.
        I wasn´t reading all of that last mail, from where I drew the quote, it just jumped to my eye as I hit the answer button in my email prog. Horus and then of course The Devil, the 15, which is my partnership number with my "Isis", which transforms into 6 - The Lovers.
        So I got all of my numbers in that very moment, watching the movie, aligned in a clever way so to speak.
        The thing is, I knew there was something, before I blended the timeline. I was again in awe at that moment, as the female actor seemed to be in peace at that moment on the screen. The movie has a serious message and I think it´s just another good sign of how our subconscious shows us in everything, what we´re experiencing right here now. There were these two peoples and the world was fallin apart, but this was also a gift, they could learn what really mattered to them. They were just there, woman and man and I thought in that one moment adam & eve and only then after that thought, I realised her name really was eve. Eva Green. Had tears in my eyes, cause I know what this tells me..
        So many relations, if I talked about them all, I would never end. 4eva green, as green is the heart chakra, the 4th of the 7 chakras. Adam & Eve is the same as Isis & Horus, Jesus & Mary Magdalene. It´s the same story maybe told by different cultures and seen from the perspective of what the people then could perceive.

        synchs are on fire