"47" warnings for tornados here in Bethesda

  • Jim Mccallum
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
      The tornado warnings say that storms will hit Bethesda in 47 minutes - at 6:47.  I feel safe.
      but if you never hear from me again, ...
    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2012
        Had to do a presentation for the academy I´m currently studying.
        It was about the photographer Chargesheimer.
        It was not coincidence, that our tutor picked him for me.
        As I was lending a book about him, I found out he died by suicide at the age of 47.
        I thought like, he fits to me in his kind of photography and personality in a certain way.
        I then found out that there is even a streetname named after him, the Chargesheimer Platz in Cologne, right near the dome. And this is the place I even made a photograph some time ago and this I always found was special, but couldn´t tell why. As I went back to my Flickrpage to look for the photograph, I saw that the comments for it have been written 47 month ago. Makes this one complete.

        Chargesheimerplatz

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/arkbird/2681371649/in/set-72157606250313120

      • Daniel
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2012
          been reading a book yesterday and had my book mark at page 47.

          Today I was setting up my GPS to visit my father and it still had the
          last location saved in the system, so it showed a too long way, that
          would last 47.11 minutes. That´s the way the time is displayed in my GPS.

          just some little daily 47 stories
        • Phil
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2012