The longest we've gone without a sighting?

  • ex1stence22
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2012
      Been almost a month and a half since the last post, where is everyone?
    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2012
        contemplating.

        http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2012/03/giant-human-finger-found-in-egypt.html

        scroll down a bit to what I just came across after your email.

        Been almost a month and a half since the last post, where is everyone?

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11, 2012
          Hello ,
          I agree ,the 47 sign comes in waves .
          When one person has a sighting ,we all start to see this,our collective consciousness .

          I reckon that everyone it in this group vibrates at a similar frequency.

          --- In 47society@yahoogroups.com, Daniel <Gedankenreise@...> wrote:

          > contemplating.
          >
          > http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2012/03/giant-human-finger-found-in-egypt.html
          >
          > scroll down a bit to what I just came across after your email.
          >

          > > Been almost a month and a half since the last post, where is everyone?

        • David H Lippman
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 11, 2012
            I just had a sighting...Bletchley Park, where the British broke the German Enigma codes, is 47 miles from London.

            Best, David H. Lippman
            "My intensity is intense." -- Roger Clemens

            60-Year-Old Mom Looks 27
            Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
            ConsumerLifestyles.org
          • Julian Sakti
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 13, 2012
              Honestly, I've been bombarded with so many 47 occurrences lately ( with a notable increase in 2012)...so much so that I have now accepted it as being constant- I 'd drive myself insane posting each sighting- at least all in this group can be content with knowing we were some of the first to recognize the phenomena...maybe we will be the ones selected as passengers aboard the mothership when it comes time to populate another "earthlike" planet in a habitable zone of some distant solar system when our own meets it demise- that could potentially be one of the greatest "i told you so" moments imaginable :)

              Been almost a month and a half since the last post, where is everyone?