It started to appear!

  • Aleksandra
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2011
      Few days ago, number 47 started to appear in my life more frequently than usual.
      That thing, just started to puzzle me. So, I had to do a little research about it. And, I found out that I'm not alone.
      Just as any curries human being, I'm hopping to find some sort of meaning.
      Maybe, someone from you can help?!
      Yet, I know somehow that 47 is telling me something or it's a kind of wake up call?

      I don't know that, yet!
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2011
        Hello welcome to the group,
        we are all in the same boat here,I think the meaning will come to us all when the time is right ,enjoy your stay.
        --- In 47society@yahoogroups.com, "Aleksandra" <sashacare@...> wrote:

        > Few days ago, number 47 started to appear in my life more frequently than usual.
        > That thing, just started to puzzle me. So, I had to do a little research about it. And, I found out that I'm not alone.
        > Just as any curries human being, I'm hopping to find some sort of meaning.
        > Maybe, someone from you can help?!
        > Yet, I know somehow that 47 is telling me something or it's a kind of wake up call?
        >
        > I don't know that, yet!

      • evan pope
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 10, 2011
          I came across the 47 in the same way. Evidence of this is in this lame screen name from when I was younger. The "147" was not intentional, but served as a gateway to me becoming aware of the 47. I was in middle school, my screen name was "Maddawg147", my locker number was "M047", and almost everynight i would turn over in my bed or walk to my kitchen and see "1:47" on the clock... I felt strange about this number. I'm sure I seen 22 or 45 or 80 more times than 47, but those numbers weren't memorable to me. 47 seemed to stick out... and i to simply typed in "47" to google... and sure enough I found out there are others that see it too...

          Since then I have deeply wondered what this number/entity/spirit/demon/god has been and what does it mean. I have nothing concrete, but i have felt that it is an entity that confirms something... Example: recently i was debating the existence of God/Jesus/Whatever... and said in my mind "How can there be a god? What is the purpose of a god creating human and such"..."I then continued to say if there is a god, give me a sign and I will surely believe" I meant this in a mocking way, knowng i would get no sign... but for fun i rolled over my bed to see the clock... and at that moment I saw the clocked turn from 2:47 to 2:48... only seeing the 47 for a second...after this happened i was chilled and had a hard time sleeping....

          I don't think its fair to say the 47 is Jesus or a christian god out of this story, but instead is some sort of force... But do not be fooled... the 47 is not a benevolent force and is not one that is your guardian angel. As the world itself has us experience both pain and love, cruelty and passion... so is the 47... Do not try to play roulette by splitting the 4 and the 7... don't make 47 a lottery number.. basically 47 is not a lucky number...If you try to gamble or use 47 for some sort of gain, it will spite you... The 47 is a spirtual god. In times of pain and pleasure the 47 will show itself. When it does this, it is sort of taking a picture, marking the moment like someone would photograph a child first birthday or a wedding... with it's appearence, it sort of confirms that a thought or action you are partaking in has value.. that value may be negative or positive...the 47 has no answers...a relationship with it is personal and unique between the people it affects... I hope you enjoyed my rant...

          Evan

          p.s. memorable "47" sightings in my life include my father being conceived in 1947 and my grand father dying at 6:47 in the morning according to his death certificate.... another incident involves me wanting my football number to be 47...I was a good offensive lineman but that position isnt allowed to have that number.. so i changed positions and wound up not doing well at my new spot as a linebacker/runningback... by doing this, chasing the 47, i did poorly... the 47 taught me not to pursue it, not to act out of irrational thoughts... by changing my position which i was good at, to one i have never played before just to have the number 47, i was being an idiot and the 47 let me know it in the end...Do not chase the 47, it will come to you in time.... and remember to tell anyone who will listen about it... those who are special and enlightened will hear it, see it and soon believe... the other's will not be as lucky... an ex girlfriend of mine has learned to hate the 47 saying once "I see the 47 everywhere and hate it and for a good reason" .. inferring that when she see's it, she remembers me

          --- In 47society@yahoogroups.com, "Aleksandra" <sashacare@...> wrote:

          > Few days ago, number 47 started to appear in my life more frequently than usual.
          > That thing, just started to puzzle me. So, I had to do a little research about it. And, I found out that I'm not alone.
          > Just as any curries human being, I'm hopping to find some sort of meaning.
          > Maybe, someone from you can help?!
          > Yet, I know somehow that 47 is telling me something or it's a kind of wake up call?
          >
          > I don't know that, yet!

        • curious
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 17, 2011
            Hi Evan,

            just thought that maybe the 47 has something like a life of its own, a free will if you like, so it will not be forced into anything. It chooses to appear whenever it is up to it :D At least thats something I also noticed: it's there, it's a part of my life but it choses it's own time to show itself.

            As to the positive/negative part: I try to make the best of it - so I always see it as a good omen when it appears somewhere. It's still something special, no matter if I can answer the "why" or not. It's a part of my life and I sometimes wonder if it has always been, on some higher level.
            I dont want to do without it, that's something I know for sure.

            Cheers

            --- In 47society@yahoogroups.com, "evan pope" <maddawg147@...> wrote:

> [...]
            >
            > --- In 47society@yahoogroups.com, "Aleksandra" <sashacare@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Few days ago, number 47 started to appear in my life more frequently than usual.
            > > That thing, just started to puzzle me. So, I had to do a little research about it. And, I found out that I'm not alone.
            > > Just as any curries human being, I'm hopping to find some sort of meaning.
            > > Maybe, someone from you can help?!
            > > Yet, I know somehow that 47 is telling me something or it's a kind of wake up call?

          • gene ladner
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 17, 2011
              Cool! EVAN is a central character in my book, "The Coincidence Collector", which starts off with appearances of 47! It has yet to be published, but I'm working on it! You can check out my website at thecoincidencecollector.com  and see some other cool stuff going on with coincidence, all of which started with appearances of 47 in my life.
                 Also, since "locker 47" is mentioned in the email that started this string, 47ers might be interested to know that it was a LOCKER in the TV show ALIAS that indicated that Sydney herself was "Project 47", and it gave her birthday as 4/17 of '76. Turns out that the actress who played her, Jennifer Garner, has the same birthday, albeit in the prior leap year of '72. By the way, the locker number in question was 1062, the very page where LOCKER ROOM is the first key word in my Webster's Universal (circa 1981). I happen to know that at least one other member of the 47 Society has this same dictionary in her possession. Her name is JUDY, and the asteroid named JUDITH (her given name) is the 47th asteroid on the specific discoverer's list. It is asteroid #664, and the first appearance of 664 in the digits of pi after the decimal is part of the first appearance of 47 (6647)!!!!
                  I also noticed that the address for Evan is MADDAWG147. The first six characters (mad daw) have the value of 417 415 in basic numerology. Both of those sets of three digits are dates (April 17th and April 15th) that are SEVERELY important in my book! Cool!
                   Gene247 (AKA Galen E. Gardner)

> [...]

              > --- In 47society@yahoogroups.com, "Aleksandra" <sashacare@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Few days ago, number 47 started to appear in my life more frequently than usual.
              > > That thing, just started to puzzle me. So, I had to do a little research about it. And, I found out that I'm not alone.
              > > Just as any curries human being, I'm hopping to find some sort of meaning.
              > > Maybe, someone from you can help?!
              > > Yet, I know somehow that 47 is telling me something or it's a kind of wake up call?

            • evan pope
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 17, 2011
                Gene,

                i enjoy the "coincidence" of my name appearing in your book, you have to let us know when it's published

                --- In 47society@yahoogroups.com, gene ladner <carver24742@...> wrote:

                > Cool! EVAN is a central character in my book, "The Coincidence Collector", which starts off with appearances of 47! It has yet to be published, but I'm working on it! You can check out my website at thecoincidencecollector.com  and see some other cool stuff going on with coincidence, all of which started with appearances of 47 in my life.
                >    Also, since "locker 47" is mentioned in the email that started this string, 47ers might be interested to know that it was a LOCKER in the TV show ALIAS that indicated that Sydney herself was "Project 47", and it gave her birthday as 4/17 of '76. Turns out that the actress who played her, Jennifer Garner, has the same birthday, albeit in the prior leap year of '72. By the way, the locker number in question was 1062, the very page where LOCKER ROOM is the first key word in my Webster's Universal (circa 1981). I happen to know that at least one other member of the 47 Society has this same dictionary in her possession. Her name is JUDY, and the asteroid named JUDITH (her given name) is the 47th asteroid on the specific discoverer's list. It is asteroid #664, and the first appearance of 664 in the digits of pi after the decimal is part of the first appearance of 47 (6647)!!!!
                >     I also noticed that the address for Evan is MADDAWG147. The first six characters (mad daw) have the value of 417 415 in basic numerology. Both of those sets of three digits are dates (April 17th and April 15th) that are SEVERELY important in my book! Cool!
                >      Gene247 (AKA Galen E. Gardner)
                >

                > ________________________________

              • gene ladner
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 18, 2011
                  I will certainly do that, Evan, as soon as get published, though I may have to do it electronically.
                      By the way, I was checking my original email about this, and I apparently made a typo when I stated the numerical value of your MADDAWG address, and the correction itself should be pretty interesting to you. The value of MAD DAW is 414 415. This is fantastically significant in my book since those two sets of three digits apiece represent consecutive dates, April 14th and April 15th. These are the two dates associated with Lincoln's assassination (he was shot late at night on the 14th of April, but did not die until the 15th early in the morning). These two dates are EXACTLY 47 YEARS prior to the two dates involved in the sinking of the Titanic!!! The Titanic struck the iceberg late at night on the 14th of April, but did not sink until the wee morning hours of the 15th, exactly 47 years after the same thing happened to LINCOLN!!! Naturally, all of this is found in my own book, and EVAN figures into the sinking of another vessel, also caused by a large mass of ice puncturing its hull, in 2007 (the EXPLORER sank on 11/23 of 2007). My fictional character EVAN was on that vessel at the time of the sinking!!!
                  Gene247 (AKA Galen E. Gardner)

                  i enjoy the "coincidence" of my name appearing in your book, you have to let us know when it's published

                  --- In 47society@yahoogroups.com, gene ladner <carver24742@...> wrote:

                  > Cool! EVAN is a central character in my book, "The Coincidence Collector", which starts off with appearances of 47! It has yet to be published, but I'm working on it! You can check out my website at thecoincidencecollector.com  and see some other cool stuff going on with coincidence, all of which started with appearances of 47 in my life.
                  >    Also, since "locker 47" is mentioned in the email that started this string, 47ers might be interested to know that it was a LOCKER in the TV show ALIAS that indicated that Sydney herself was "Project 47", and it gave her birthday as 4/17 of '76. Turns out that the actress who played her, Jennifer Garner, has the same birthday, albeit in the prior leap year of '72. By the way, the locker number in question was 1062, the very page where LOCKER ROOM is the first key word in my Webster's Universal (circa 1981). I happen to know that at least one other member of the 47 Society has this same dictionary in her possession. Her name is JUDY, and the asteroid named JUDITH (her given name) is the 47th asteroid on the specific discoverer's list. It is asteroid #664, and the first appearance of 664 in the digits of pi after the decimal is part of the first appearance of 47 (6647)!!!!
                  >     I also noticed that the address for Evan is MADDAWG147. The first six characters (mad daw) have the value of 417 415 in basic numerology. Both of those sets of three digits are dates (April 17th and April 15th) that are SEVERELY important in my book! Cool!
                  >      Gene247 (AKA Galen E. Gardner)
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • Daniel
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 20, 2011
                    Just came across this video where this girl talks about the 11:11
                    Phenomenom. New Age and religious stuff and all this.
                    I didn´t know if I should be posting this here, since I don´t understand
                    all that she´s talkin about and I don´t know what to think about. Kind
                    of conspiracy thing, though that´s what I´m into and I know a lot of
                    this stuff too. Very odd things with all this freemasonry stuff. So, I´m
                    just looking at the "shift" as I would call it. The change of human
                    consciousness and the way we live, call it what you like, we´re in a lot
                    of trouble, guess anybody here would agree. And I know that there is
                    more out there, than most people can see, and as we all know, there is
                    at least conscious numbers, so it seems, that want to show themselves to
                    us, who are aware of it. I´d rather think of it of the collective
                    consciousness, that is manifesting it´s purpose and as we´re kind of
                    asleep, it needs to get louder and louder, til we can´t deny what is
                    going on. So as I watched this video and thought about should i post or
                    not, I cam across this line of the wiki article:

                    "bearing the name "Boulder Dam", the official name of the dam between
                    1933 and 1947"

                    So this makes it a sure 47 thing, for the synchronicity. Like a direct
                    answer again, so to speak.
                    So here is the video, haven´t watched it til the end yet and it isn´t my
                    opinion.

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Hdr-_TcIhiM#!
                    <http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Hdr-_TcIhiM#%21>

                    I rather would like to decipher this 11:11 thing, as there are strange
                    things happening to me with this number, I don´t want to talk about.

                    Let´s say, I feel like something is coming and I need to take care to
                    make the right decisions.
                    I´m having a close eye on things that are happening around the globe and
                    it gets stranger and stranger and it has speeded up especially since the
                    beginning of this year. Maybe I can tell more later, if this is of note.
                    I know there are many spiritual and aware people here. Can´t be
                    otherwise that you see 47 ;)

                    And I think maybe some of us should get ahead now from the state of
                    "wondering" and get to the state of knowing.
                    Dare to know so to speak, what is within you and believe in yourself.
                    This takes courage but most are not aware that this is in fact, what
                    needs to happen. Cause I believe that this is an induction to all of us.

                    best,
                    Daniel
                  • JessT
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 20, 2011
                      Evan is my middle name.

                      --- In 47society@yahoogroups.com, gene ladner <carver24742@...> wrote:

                      > Cool! EVAN is a central character in my book, "The Coincidence Collector", which starts off with appearances of 47! It has yet to be published, but I'm working on it! You can check out my website at thecoincidencecollector.com  and see some other cool stuff going on with coincidence, all of which started with appearances of 47 in my life.
                      >    Also, since "locker 47" is mentioned in the email that started this string, 47ers might be interested to know that it was a LOCKER in the TV show ALIAS that indicated that Sydney herself was "Project 47", and it gave her birthday as 4/17 of '76. Turns out that the actress who played her, Jennifer Garner, has the same birthday, albeit in the prior leap year of '72. By the way, the locker number in question was 1062, the very page where LOCKER ROOM is the first key word in my Webster's Universal (circa 1981). I happen to know that at least one other member of the 47 Society has this same dictionary in her possession. Her name is JUDY, and the asteroid named JUDITH (her given name) is the 47th asteroid on the specific discoverer's list. It is asteroid #664, and the first appearance of 664 in the digits of pi after the decimal is part of the first appearance of 47 (6647)!!!!
                      >     I also noticed that the address for Evan is MADDAWG147. The first six characters (mad daw) have the value of 417 415 in basic numerology. Both of those sets of three digits are dates (April 17th and April 15th) that are SEVERELY important in my book! Cool!
                      >      Gene247 (AKA Galen E. Gardner)

                    • Aleksandra
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 9, 2011
                        I t would be interesting to try to find out how many of us are there with 47 appearence!!!!!!!!