Re: 47 and Vortex Based Math (Marko Rodin)

  • Creo
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
      > what's amazing is the initial sequence for 369639 (47) is the basis for this whole math concept, they dont even see it yet as far as I know....

      I was going to write an email mentioning that I quite often find multiples of 3 associated with sighting of 47's. I had no examples so I decided not to send it. So today, I was entering the location of Hitler's Eagle's nest WW2 retreat into google maps and got the following:

      47°36′40″N 13°02′30″E

      now if that wasn't enough, the google location also generated a zip code for me

      Kehlsteinstraße
      83471 Berchtesgadener Land, gemeindefreies Gebiet, Germany

      Tesla had a thing about 3/6/9. He was obsessed with multiples of three's it seems from accounts told of his life. Tesla was the father of electricity as we use it. Edison was more famous but Tesla's A/C power won out over Edison's D/C. A/C power runs at 60 hz, 120 and 480 volts and for 480 volts and up, you will find it running in 3 phases. All these numbers are divisible by 3.

      My birthdate reduces to 36 or one step further to 9. I was born at 9:03 AM.

      By the way, every country I have travelled to (and am currently in Germany) there are as many 47's as in the U.S.A. You can't get away from them :)
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
        Hi Creo!

        The zip code:
        83471 - 8+3=11, 4+7=11, 11111...

        Ed Leedskelnin (Coral Castle) also had a thing for 3,6,9, it's part of Vortex Based Math...

        83 is 11 and 471 is a derivation of 147 - In Euclids Elements, Pythagoras theory is in Book 1, Problem 47....