good

  • Pragnesh Kabaria
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2011
      this is a good group
    • Creo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2011
        --- In 47society@yahoogroups.com, "Pragnesh Kabaria" <kabaria999@...> wrote:

        > this is a good group

        I have come to notice that often (~90% of the time) when I have seen an uptick in the number of my own 47 sightings, there is also activity on this list.
      • David H Lippman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 10, 2011
          I usually hit "reply" to post my own sightings. That may be one factor in activity generating activity.

          Best, David H. Lippman
          "My intensity is intense." -- Roger Clemens

          Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
          AwesomePennyStocks.com
        • Creo
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 11, 2011
            To be more exact, this list usually has a small group of posts in clusters in between periods of several weeks of inactivity. I often see a new posts within a day or two after periods of inactivity very close to when I see an uptick in my own personal sightings . This has happened quite often over the past few years.

            Yes, it is easier to hit reply than to create a new post. I tend to do that too. Do you feel you have not posted sightings that you feel may have been "better" when the "reply" opportunity was not present? I personally, think that I may have.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 11, 2011
              I dunno...I just hit "reply" when I get a sighting. It's odd how much 47 comes up, which is why this group exists, I guess.

              Best, David H. Lippman
              "My intensity is intense." -- Roger Clemens

              Groupon™ Official Site
              Groupon.com