Explaining the 47 thing!

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2010
      I would like to say I don't really buy into the 47 appearances like: the age of myself, my cat, my dog and hamster equals 47, but I do truly believe in the frequency of seeing this number with your own eyes and the feeling you get when you see it and the unbelievable circumstances that surround it.

      Example; I try hard sometimes to explain to people what I mean with this. The other day I showed my sister the youtube video of the star trek 47 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPoiH0JlQ9A ). As we were viewing it I was trying to explain that it shows up everywhere. We were interrupted for some reason and I had to stop the video. It was stopped on 47 seconds into it exactly. The time was also 47 past the hour. It's things like that which truly amaze me! This sort of explained things to my sister a bit better and for a second I think she bought it ;-)

      My phone number was recently changed and it came back with 4747 in the numbers. I see 47 minutes nearly every hour. I agree with the person who posted saying that they place the number 47 anywhere just so it may spark a conversation to someone who may have similar experiences but no luck so far :-)
    • Judy s
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2010
        Hello Paul,

        Just a reminder that the number of the asteroid named PAUL is 3525 which is 75x47.

        Judy
        1347

        "...You are a child of the Universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should..."
        from DESIDERATA by Max Ehrmann 1927(41x47)

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            47society-digest@yahoogroups.com
            47society-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Paul Cheetham
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2010
          Hi Judy, thats amazing really, many thanks, can I ask why you sign out with 1347? :-)

          Message 4 of 4 , May 26, 2010
            It's numerology, as in A =1, Z = 26 or 8 ( 2+6=8)

            J also = 1 because it is the 10th letter and 1+0=1

            So J = 1, U is the 21 st letter so 2+1 = 3, then D = 4, and Y = 7

            So any name ending in DY, MY, VY,  would end in 47

            Judy
            1347

            Hi Judy, thats amazing really, many thanks, can I ask why you sign out with 1347? :-)