Re: [47] 47

  • Randy N
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 28, 2010
      23 & 47 are the most important pair in my research .. Thank You

      On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 4:05 PM, <alix1345@...> wrote:

      More than 23 years ago when I was pregnant with my first child, I chose not to find out the sex of my child. Wanting to call "it" something, I opted for a number - 47 had always been my number of choice and so today we still call him by this number. It's a nice prime.

    • carver24742
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 18 5:59 PM
        Jasmine, while I disagree with all of the latter portion of the content of your posting, it was at least a very interesting posting. Thanks for sharing your interesting experiences, especially the 47 stuff!