Re: [47] 47

  • Randy N
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 28, 2010
      23 & 47 are the most important pair in my research .. Thank You

      On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 4:05 PM, <alix1345@...> wrote:

      More than 23 years ago when I was pregnant with my first child, I chose not to find out the sex of my child. Wanting to call "it" something, I opted for a number - 47 had always been my number of choice and so today we still call him by this number. It's a nice prime.

    • Kevin Cooper
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 24
        Very good Davey :)
        Happy birthday for tomorrow :))
        My birthday is Feb 16th... think about it... what number day of the year is that??? - something I only realised (courtesy of a friend I told about the 47 thing) about 5 years after I started noticing very weird reccurences of the number 47 in my life...
        I am a teacher and I have spooked a number of my classes through 47 occurrences happening in front of them... eg last week a student asked me out of the blue if I'd had any 47 occurrences recently... I told them about one involving mobile phones [cell phones in US] (too complicated to explain here), and held up my mobile phone as a visual aid - they gasped and said "look at it Sir!!" - because unbeknown to me the phone time was showing, nice and large, 09.47... :D
        I am not generally into this sort of para-normal stuff (I am a geologist by training!!), but I just can't escape it's reality in my life, over and over again...