New 47er!

  • manicminer2010
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 8:09 AM
      Hi, I am new to this group and just want to say I have had no outside influence over my constant seeing of 47. I am beginning to find it very odd indeed now, even to the point very recently of recieving a letter about a combination number of a padlock I recently recieved, this being 4747. The one that made me start searching the internet on this subject was when I awoke and thought to myself what were the chances of the time being something 47. I turned and amazingly it was 5.47AM. I was beginning to wonder if I was just looking for 47 but I really don't think that is the case now. I must glance at the clock every hour and it lands on 47. The seconds also seem to land on 47 also. This is just a fraction compared to It does seem to be a strange phenomena!