I can't get away from 47

  • klschendel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Ok, this started about a month ago and its been taking over my life.
      I see 47 on the clock on my phone and on my tv about 3-4 times a day.
      And I mostly see 9:47 am/pm and 2:47 pm. I also listen to 94.7 fm.
      I see it on license plates and street signs. Here are my other 47
      sightings:

      21747- the number on my paycheck.
      $9.47- total at the grocery store.
      A woman comic stating on her stand-up special that she is 47 and single.
      I looked at an orange sign on the barracade between the lanes of the
      freeway which had 47 on it and at the EXACT same time, a guy on the
      radio said something about a poll that was taken and he said 47%.

      This is the craziest thing that has ever happened to me. And its been
      going NON STOP for a month!