Hello Group 47

  • gerrykeystone47
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008
      I am new to this site and like everyone else am amazed to see such an
      organization. I have perused some of the archives and find them
      extremely facinating, so would like to contribute my bit. I have been
      into numerology for some time now and have always had a connection to
      47, and I do mean always in this case because numerology is based on
      your given birth name and date. As some may know, your name can be
      broken down to numerical equivalents to the vowels and consonents in
      your name. In my case the consonants add up to 40 which is reduced to 4.
      The vowels add up to 25 which is reduced to 7. Putting these two
      numbers together of course gives you my destiny number of 47 which can
      be reduced to 11, which in numerology is considered a master number and
      does not get reduced. My first name Gerald also adds up to 47/11.
      And my birthday is 4/16 which of course can be reduced to 4/7. Once I
      brought this to my friend Nadine ( whose first name also adds up to 47)
      attention, I noticed I started noticing this 47 everywhere. She of
      course thinks I'm crazy, and asked me what's that supposed to mean.
      And of course I can't yet explain it other that I know the importance
      of sychronicity, and there has to be a higher spiritual significance to
      it. Would love to hear back from anyone regarding the connection
      between 47 and 11, as I have read some posts in the arhives which
      address this connection.
    • Gedankenreise@gmx.de
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008
        There is a highly significant connection between 11 and 47 to me.
        I haven´t been seeing one number without the other for quite a while now.
        I can say hey there´s a 47, now where´s the 11?
        Or the other way round. Most I just I just recognize it devotionally and sometimes I´m just wishing please tell me what it means whoever you are...
        I have significant connections to my horoscope and other things in my life, actually to everything in my life if I take some time to look at it.
        Primarily of course my birthday 4th of July.
        My sign cancer is the 4th in astrological order, the 7th month and it was standing in the 11th house, Aquarius (astrological).
        Maybe you know the perfume 4711 echt kölnisch wasser.
        There´sa big sign of it at the railroad station in cologne and I sometimes think about, what could this have to do with all this.
        Just a perfume, but could there be an occult mystery behind it. Unlikely.

        So I got a connection with my birthday, you got it with your name.
        If anyone has such a significant connection to it, what could it possibly want us to tell.
        Maybe it´s kind of a subliminal reminder from beyond, to remind us of ourselves.
        Something like that, maybe as simple as that.

        -------- Original-Nachricht --------
        > Datum: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 21:48:07 -0000
        > Von: "gerrykeystone47" <gerrykeystone47@...>
        > An: 47society@yahoogroups.com
        > Betreff: [47] Hello Group 47

        > I am new to this site and like everyone else am amazed to see such an
        > organization. I have perused some of the archives and find them
        > extremely facinating, so would like to contribute my bit. I have been
        > into numerology for some time now and have always had a connection to
        > 47, and I do mean always in this case because numerology is based on
        > your given birth name and date. As some may know, your name can be
        > broken down to numerical equivalents to the vowels and consonents in
        > your name. In my case the consonants add up to 40 which is reduced to 4.
        > The vowels add up to 25 which is reduced to 7. Putting these two
        > numbers together of course gives you my destiny number of 47 which can
        > be reduced to 11, which in numerology is considered a master number and
        > does not get reduced. My first name Gerald also adds up to 47/11.
        > And my birthday is 4/16 which of course can be reduced to 4/7. Once I
        > brought this to my friend Nadine ( whose first name also adds up to 47)
        > attention, I noticed I started noticing this 47 everywhere. She of
        > course thinks I'm crazy, and asked me what's that supposed to mean.
        > And of course I can't yet explain it other that I know the importance
        > of sychronicity, and there has to be a higher spiritual significance to
        > it. Would love to hear back from anyone regarding the connection
        > between 47 and 11, as I have read some posts in the arhives which
        > address this connection.

      • Doug Hafen
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2008
          The numbers 4, 7, 11, and 47 are all Lucas numbers.
          Also the fraction 11/47 starts out 0.234.. which is a sequence.

          --- In 47society@yahoogroups.com, "gerrykeystone47"
          <gerrykeystone47@...> wrote:

          .... (some stuff snipped out) .......

          > it. Would love to hear back from anyone regarding the connection
          > between 47 and 11, as I have read some posts in the arhives which
          > address this connection.

        • gene ladner
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2008
               Since your birthday is 4/16, you might be interested to know that is the birthday of Robert Luther, the astronomer who discovered asteroid #47 AGLAJA, one of only 24 asteroids he discovered. He also discovered the very first asteroid that was discovered on the official day of pi, 3/14. It is #247 EUKRATE.  Also, position 1604 (another method of representing April 16th) in the digits of pi is the 16th appearance of 47. It has a 16 in front of it. This is the first time in the digits of pi that the digits directly in front of an appearance of 47 also happens to reflect the correct number of appearances of the 47 in that position. There is an asteroid named after Robert Luther, #1303 LUTHERA. The very first time that the four-digit string 1303 appears in the digits of pi it is immediately followed by this four-digit string: 1509. This is a representation of September 15th, the date on which Luther himself discovered asteroid #47. This occurs over 9000 digits into pi.
               By the way, April 16th is also the birthday of Joseph Ratzinger, the current Pope now known as Benedict. The asteroid #416 is called VATICANA, named after the Vatican, where he now resides. This asteroid was discovered in 1896, long before Ratzinger was born. Is he merely fulfilling his destiny?