Re: [47] in the news

  • Gedankenreise@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 48 , Dec 6, 2007
      I just had a sighting in the news, there was a report of those woodfires, where were they again? Spain? Anyway, there was this truck on the street standing in front of the truck that burnt down in the fire and the truck driver died in the flames. On the license plate stood, MAM - 447.

    • Mike Donohoe
      Message 48 of 48 , Dec 19, 2007
        Hello, Hayley. Um, it should happen automatically when you hit reply and then answer a message and hit send. I don't see any other, old text in this message from you, for example. @.... Do you not have Yahoo? Mike.