Basquiat movie

  • Johanna-Hypatia Cybeleia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 4:11 AM
      I just saw the film Basquiat last night, a biopic of an artist, and in one scene he's explaining one of his paintings to an interviewer. The numbers 46 and 47 are painted at the bottom, he points to the 47, and they discuss its meaning. Something to do with bugs, I think. Most of the dialogue in the film was mumbled, next time I'll watch it with subtitles.

      J.Hy

      --
      __________________________________
      I GoodSearch for The Global Fund For Women - http://www.globalfundforwomen.org/

      Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com
    • Gedankenreise@gmx.de
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3 4:51 AM
        As we are just at the movies, I saw the movie "Them" at the weekend. kinda short movie, but nevertheless pretty scary. I mentioned 3 times the 47. First two ones at the beginning. There was this overlayer showing the time and the location. Don´t know where it was anymore, but the time was 23:47 or 11:47 pm.
        The next thing was the radio, when it was switched off it showd the frequence 9,47 or some.. I made pictures of it with my handycam but they´re bad, I couldn´t make them directly by pc with this dvd programm. Anyway, the last 47 was in the middle when the alarm clock showed 3:46 and then some seconds later it turned 3:47.
        Together with another radio frequency there were only 4 times you have seen any number, maybe 5 and three of them had a 47 in it.

        Best wishes

        -------- Original-Nachricht --------
        Datum: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 07:11:33 -0400
        Von: "Johanna-Hypatia Cybeleia" <johanna.hypatia@...>