Re: [47] cellphone

  • Gedankenreise@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007
      I got email today

      and guess what it had 47 kb

      and I just saw that it is 4:47

    • Gedankenreise@gmx.de
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2007
        It just appeared to me that there is a relation to 47 to my new camera after all.
        Remember I had the Kodak Z740 camera, 74 = reverse 47, there were 447 pictures on the fotocommunity, I have loaded the pictures as I sold it.

        My new camera is the Canon 350, 35 = 53 reverse and remember I told about seeing the 53 as hint to 47, to get full 100.

        It´s like you get one point and then some times later you get further with that point and another thing starts making sense, you know what I mean?

        Yesterday I saw a number on a container at work, it was 123247.
        I divided it into 1-23 and 2-47, 1x23=23 and 2x23=46(+1)
        Later on I saw another number, can´t quite remember, but I could figure out another hint to 47 as I followed the logic of the precedent sighting.
        Nothing special, but just an example of how you come from one sighting to another.