Breakfast Check

  • doughafen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      I had been seeing a lot of the number 220 lately, so when I needed to
      add a tip to a breakfast check of $12.27, I decided to make the tip
      $2.20. I didn't plan it, but the total came out to be $14.47.

      Fun Miscellaneous Serendipity
      =============================
      A) Years ago I looked at my car odometer and my watch at the same
      time (to get an estimated time of arrival). They were the same. At
      6:40 the odometer read 640miles. As I was speeding along at 60mph,
      there were several instances where the radio, my watch and the
      odometer were all the same. Probably included 647 miles at 6:47.

      B) I stayed at the Sahara Hotel in Las Vegas for one night last
      week. This morning, in a valise that has been sitting at work for a
      couple of months, I found a pencil from the Sahara Hotel which I
      honestly don't remember picking up anywhere or even seeing before.
      Strange, weird feeling.