Re: [47] To Say or Not to Say

  • Daniel Klein
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2006
      When I think about this Kolibri happening again it´s like this bird was flying on the spot in defiance of what we know and like he wanted to show me, that everything is possible. I once saw this Kolibri in the movie "Land Of Plenty" with Michelle Williams and there was this Kolibri in one scene and rather unusual that the filmmakers showed it in the movie, he was just flying there accidently, but I had this amazing feeling again, when I saw the scene, this gooseflesh and at that time I didn´t know anything about 47.

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      Datum: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:02:43 -0800 (PST)
      Von: Slow <slowman1000001@...>
      An: 47society@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: [47] To Say or Not to Say

      I wrote this user a short message about 47, cause I felt like telling
      somebody, I feel like telling much more people, but I don´t know if it´s
      a good idea..

      ----

      Most people will think you are more or less kooky if you say something. however, you have to go
      with your gut feeling since you never know when you tell someone who thinks you are silly at teh
      time - they don't have an experience later which makes them think back on what you tell them. You
      may never know it though.

      Sponsored Link

      $200,000 mortgage for $660/ mo
      30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt