Re: [47] Angela Hewitt and 47

  • scbaritone@charter.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      I'm betting that you don't play that nonsensical game with fractions when there's a $ in front of the number.

      ---- Judy s <judomom47@...> wrote:

      Techically I suppose half of 47 is 23.5, but the .5 is
      dropped for the sake of brevity. Just like any other
      case of dropping fractions. It happens, trust me. You
      can go on using 23.5 if you like.
      Judy
      1347