missionary held 47 days

  • antediluvia
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      This past Sunday I saw a friend that I have not seen in 2 or 3 years,
      maybe longer. I knew he had been a missionary in South America. A
      friend of his, another missionary had been taken captive and was
      eventually killed by these South American terrorists of the 1970's. But
      it was this past Sunday that he mentioned that his friend was held for
      47 days before they killed him. I had to ask again, "How many days?" He
      said "47." I looked at my wife and said, "There's that number again."
      Well he asked, "What number?" And so began a plan to have lunch at
      Denny's and it was there we began discussing the number 47. When we met
      that day, he said he had seen the number on three different license
      plates. The number is NOT without significance. 47 days. Something is
      going on behind the scenes.