47 and ART

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2006
      I've noticed that our Database List of members and how they got into
      47 has stalled at 11 members. 4 + 7 = 11

      About the only thing we all seem to have in common is some form of
      artistic expression or appreciation, whether it be music or another
      form of art. I consider any form of "making" things as art as one
      would have to have the capacity to design and then make that design
      into reality. It doesn't matter if it is a machine, a formula, a cake,
      a dress, a carving, a painting, a garden, or a piece of music; it is
      all art.

      Judy
      1347