Thanks for all the suggestions. We went ahead and have made a few purchases from Swedish Treasures. The people there have been very helpful when we've had toyp_dave_orono_420
Jim Doesn't your insurance carrier require an appraisal for insurance purposes ? Stevevolvo544steve
Steve, Well, we've been with J.C. Taylor for 25 years (large collection) and have only had one claim in all that time (the, recoveredt). They treat us well.jimbob91311
While we focus on the oldest of the "common" Volvos, all enthusiasts are welcome. You don't even need to own a 444 / 544 (but it helps :-) To join the discussion group, just click on the box above and follow the prompts. And once you join the group, make sure to check out the photos section for member cars, and the links section for everything from classic parts to related web pages.
***Photo: Sports Car Graphic Road Test - click on "PHOTOS" for Complete Article***
Any Volvo related discussions are fair game. List members can also add links or post photos.
The only rules of this site are:
1) No flaming of other members.
2) Please try to keep any discussion or information posted to this group limited to Volvo cars, trucks, collectibles, events......VOLVO related stuff.
3) An occasional "For Sale" or "Wanted" ad is OK, but please don't post repetitive solicitations for a certain event, product, or service.
***Remember, when you post a message, everybody else on the list sees it.***
This group site is an entity unto itself, and is not associated with or controlled by the Volvo Group, Volvo Car Corporation, Volvo Cars of North America, or any other organization.
Ron Jansen, List Owner,
- Oct 28, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.