I made some progress, then started over, then made some more progress, then found that everything I'd done was the result of a really foolish mistake. But thevolvorelix
Teething pains, but on the road. http://swedishrelics.blogspot.com/ CameronPortland ORvolvorelix
Hi All - Turns out some of the parts that went onto the car don't work as I'd hoped. http://swedishrelics.blogspot.com/2015/04/belay-my-last.htmlvolvorelix
While we focus on the oldest of the "common" Volvos, all enthusiasts are welcome. You don't even need to own a 444 / 544 (but it helps :-) To join the discussion group, just click on the box above and follow the prompts. And once you join the group, make sure to check out the photos section for member cars, and the links section for everything from classic parts to related web pages.
***Photo: Sports Car Graphic Road Test - click on "PHOTOS" for Complete Article***
Any Volvo related discussions are fair game. List members can also add links or post photos.
The only rules of this site are:
1) No flaming of other members.
2) Please try to keep any discussion or information posted to this group limited to Volvo cars, trucks, collectibles, events......VOLVO related stuff.
3) An occasional "For Sale" or "Wanted" ad is OK, but please don't post repetitive solicitations for a certain event, product, or service.
***Remember, when you post a message, everybody else on the list sees it.***
This group site is an entity unto itself, and is not associated with or controlled by the Volvo Group, Volvo Car Corporation, Volvo Cars of North America, or any other organization.
Ron Jansen, List Owner,
- Oct 28, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.