1 member, 11 messages added in the last 7 days
This group is for owners of 1942 WLA solo motorcycles as used by the U.S. Army in World War II. The objective of this group is the dissemination of information regarding the restoration, repair, and history of the "Liberator". Posting original photos of WLAs in action and restoration photos are highly encouraged.
- Sep 9, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.