  • kahclok2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      I haven't posted a message in a while,so i thought i'd drop in and
      see if anyone else was around.Also,i wanted to thank those people who
      sent me messages on the 16th.I sincerely appreciate it.I would have
      posted sooner, but i've had the flu since Saturday.I'm extremely
      prone to sinus infections and this past weekend i had a doozy.Before
      i got sick,i went over the group's old postings,and came away with
      some good leads on some books i then ordered from the library.With
      any luck, they should arrive some time this week.I'm particularly
      looking forward to ''A Private DISGRACE'',by Victoria Lincoln,and
      Lizzie Borden by Edward Radin.

      Thanks, Mark