Conspiracy

  • murielarnold77901
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2002
      To the group:
      I missed the TLC segment on Lizzie. From the responses I've read, I
      didn't miss anything.
      I would comment more often but my computer and I seem to speak a
      different language. It talks to everyone but me.
      The idea of Billy killing his "father" for failing to acknowledge him
      is ludicrous. Old man Borden had the sex drive of a three-day-old
      dead fish.
      Dr. Bowen denied having gone to Weybosset Street that morning. He
      was in Tiverton, R. I. that morning. Never learned of the boy who
      drove him around, but he returned home around 11 a.m. that morning,
      was told he was needed to the Borden house and did not leave there
      till 11:20, just as the first policeman arrived, so he could not have
      been the one who called Morse.