Lizzie's signature

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      Every so often I check out what Lizzie items are for sale on eBay which I did tonight. There's a copy of a book (not about the murders) signed by Lizzie that comes with a "certificate of authenticity".

      In the picture, they show a good upclose shot of Lizzie's signature. If you want to look, go to www.ebay.com, then search for 'lizzie borden' and it's about halfway down the page with the subject "Lizzie Borden signed book with COA"

      Pat in NY