Conversation Starter: One Word Descriptions

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2001
      So if you had to describe the Borden Family and Bridget with one word each, which word would that be?

      Mine are:

      Lizzie: Guilty
      Emma: Secretive
      Abby: Stout (I don't mean fat, but just this fireplug of a woman)
      Andrew: Stern
      Bridget: Hardworking

      Who's next?

      Pat in NY
    • Mtirk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2001
        here's my list:

        Lizzie--bitter

        Emma--prim

        Bridget--secretive

        Andrew--stern

        Abbey--stout

        Have a great day!

        Millicent
      • RevCOAL
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2001
          "Dysfunctional", for the whole list...

          You also need to add "Uncle John" and the good Doctor to the list... ;-)

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13, 2001
            In a message dated 12/13/2001 11:53:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, revcoal@... writes:

            You also need to add "Uncle John" and the good Doctor to the list...   ;-)

            For Uncle John, I'd say "weird" and for the good doctor I'd say "quack".

            Pat
          • Siri
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 13, 2001
              SORRY, It took more than one word