new member

  • wheeliegirl55316
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      My name is Millicent. I'm 28 years old and have been interested in
      lizzie borden for many years. I have cerebral palsy but am able to
      live on my own in an apartment in Minnesota. I look forward to
      meeting all you lizzie borden buffs out there!

      Take care,

      Millicent
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2001
        Hi Millicent ... Welcome to the group... tell us more about yourself like how you got interested in Lizzie, and, of course, the big question: Who do you think did it?

        Pat in NY
      • Mtirk@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2001
          Hi, Pat,

          I've been interested in Lizzie ever since I was 11 years old. I first read
          the story of the murders in a book compilation of true crimes. I have become
          even more interested in Lizzie (if that's possible) since unsolved mysteries
          did a story about the borden home being haunted earlier this year. As for who
          did it, I'm not sure. A part of me thinks she did it, but it's hard to know
          for sure since there are so many different accounts of what happened. Thank
          you for the welcome!

          Millicent
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 10, 2001
            Hi Millicent,
            I, too, would like to welcome you to the group. I have been in the Lizzie
            Borden house ( I stayed in Abby and Andrew's bedroom), and I have to tell you
            that when I woke up, the birds were chirping, the sunshine was streaming
            through the windows. It really didn't feel very haunted. Okay, I did sleep
            in the small dressing room next to their bedroom because I was freaked out
            hat there may be ghosts, but hey.

            Anyway, the group has been a little quiet lately. I hope that we can get the
            ball rolling again. I even dug out my favorite LB book by Victoria Lincoln.

            Patsy751
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 31, 2006
              This person has contacted me saying he has been trying to join and his membership is still "pending" after a week. I didn't know what to tell him -- is there some group leader who is supposed to approve membership? I know we're not THAT picky!

              He had my email from when he belonged years ago...

              Anyway, he is serious about the case, and also about the JFK assasination that he has just told me he's been researching for 25 years.

              If anyone can help him, here's his email -- mel6784@...

              Pat
            • Rev COAL
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
                A quick glance thru the membership list didn't reveal anyone designated as the listowner, but I probably just overlooked it...there is only one person listed as a moderator, and their ID is bouncing...

                Perhaps this ship is sailing without a captain?

                June

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 24, 2006
                  Hi All!

                  I've been gone and hadn't been able to get my mail for
                  ages and I just discovered a letter from this person
                  too. Does anyone know if they were able to finally get
                  in? I feel bad that I never responded to them but it
                  was just this evening that I looked at my mail. I
                  don't want to respond to them since I don't have
                  answer and don't know anything about the membership
                  and how it's done.

                  Thanks,
                  Autumn

                  http://mail.yahoo.com