Re: [40Whacks] Lincoln and Dolan (was "Laura")

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hi,
      I am just catching up on my e-mail, and I just want to thank Kathleen for all
      that "inside" scoop regarding Lincoln and Dr. Dolan. I could read that type
      of material all day long. Does anyone else have the type of local gossip
      info?

      Patsy751
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
        In a message dated 12/2/2001 6:39:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, Patsy751@... writes:

        I just want to thank Kathleen for all
        that "inside" scoop regarding Lincoln and Dr. Dolan.

        Patsy, I'm glad you said that because I felt the same way reading it. And I was thinking later that for this list to have some activity, when we're grateful or intrigued by something that's written, it's important to speak up. I should have commented at the time and didn't... but, like you, I could read that stuff all day long too.

        Pat in NYC