OT - THE WAR HAS BEGUN - Kabul Attacked

  • Mystic Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2001
      Hi,

      I wasn't going to send this out, but then I thought perhaps I should due to
      the fact that some may not be watching TV or listening to the radio.

      Please forgive me for those of you that already knew about this. I felt
      that this was important enough news to post on the off chance some did not
      know.

      My prayers and thoughts go out to any of you that have friends or family
      over there fighting at this time.

      Mystic Rose

      There is anti aircraft fire in Kabul.

      There are Aircraft Attacking Kabul.

      There are multiple Rockets Hitting Kabul.

      The US is taking Military Action NOW.

      Reported by MSNBC at 10:39am Central Time - US

      Videos are being shown right now on MSNBC.

      Targets today will include Bin Laden's Terrorist Attacks.

      There has been activity in Bin Laden's training camps lately.

      The strikes are believed to be long range Missiles from ships.

      Reported by MSNBC at 10:42am - Central Time - US

      Appears to be the Kabul International Airport.

      Looks like we are just destroying the Airport.

      Due to the fact that there are multiple strikes in succession that it is
      not long range missiles, but Aircraft bombing.

      5 large explosions initially shook the city. Power went out in the city
      immediately.

      Bush to speak in about 5 minutes.

      The city in the south and the center have been bombed. This has been
      CONFIRMED!!!

      Reported by MSNBC at 10:46am - Central Time - US

      Reported by MSNBC at 10:56am - Central Time - US

      Long range bombers and cruise missiles are being launched.

      This first wave is to soften the target to allow for a larger presence
      inside Afghanistan so that we can put bases in there.