Send PAPER Cards of Support to the WTC Workers

  • Mystic Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2001
      Send "Paper" Cards of Encouragement to the Workers at The WTC

      Please send "Paper" cards and letters of support and encouragement to the many workers and volunteers at the WTC in New York. I have created a web site which lists the addresses of the fire departments and police departments and many other organizations, schools, agencies, etc. in NYC so that we can send "REAL PAPER" cards and letters to the workers there to give them encouragement and show our support. Please check it out and send as many cards as you can.

      http://www.dreamwater.net/nunnie/

      I created this site because after the Oklahoma City Bombing the Firemen, Policemen and other Volunteers spoke of how much they appreciated all of the cards and letters of support they received from the American public. Many told of coming from the recovery site exhausted and dejected and finding hundreds of cards. They spoke of how they would sit and read them while resting before going back to work. Each and every one of them expressed how those cards uplifted their spirits and renewed their hope. Those cards helped to give them the strength to tackle the horrible job ahead of them.

      The Americans that are working in this horrible situation could really use our support and encouragement right now. So many are being very badly affected by this and these cards and letters will really help.

      Please pass this on to people on your E:Mail lists. The more people this goes to the more cards will go out.

      Thank you in advance to all of you who send out cards or letters and all of you who pass this on. I know these people will be most appreciative.

      Wishing You All The Best

      Mystic Rose