August 2

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2001
      June's posting reminds me it's that time of year. What was happening in Fall
      River on August 2? I guess Emma was gone?? Lizzie is sitting in her room, hot
      and plotting murder...

      Pat
    • Ynr Chyldz Wyld
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2001
        --- In 40Whacks@y..., PatriciaLu@a... wrote:
        > June's posting reminds me it's that time of year. What was
        >happening in Fall River on August 2? I guess Emma was gone?? Lizzie
        >is sitting in her room, hot and plotting murder...

        I think an even more interesting speculation would be "What was
        happening in Fall River the month or two BEFORE the murders?"

        I suspect the answer(s) to THAT question would go a long way to
        showing the true motive for the murders.... ;-)