It all sounds so familiar...

  • YnrChyldzWyld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2001

      Not quite on topic, and I'm not commenting on the guilt or innocence of those involved in the current case...but a couple of items that came through on my email yesterday regarding the Gary Condit/Chandra Levy issue sounded extremely familiar to someone who's immersed in the Lizzie Borden case...  ;-)

      June