Re: The Knowlton Papers

  • Autumnlite@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2001
      It's been acouple of months now since I read it so I can't pinpoint them exactly but it seems most had to do with dates. I remember one that was particularly annoying had to do with the birthdates for Abby's sisters. In one place he gave one date and in another the date was different. It made a difference because it made the birth order different. It wasn't a big thing but I just kept wondering which one was correct. There were others too and I think most did involve dates being wrong. He didn't make any big factual errors like some books do where they have the wrong murder weapon or even the cause and order of death is wrong, if I remember correctly.

      Autumn

      Message 2 of 7 , May 14, 2001
        In a message dated 05/13/2001 6:11:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        PatriciaLu@... writes:

        << What kind of mistakes are there? >>

        Stupid stuff, really. For instance, he is describing a potential
        juror.....and he lists him as a potential witness. It seems that the proof
        reading was a little sloppy.