Re: [40Whacks] Time and Alibis

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2001
      In a message dated 4/30/01 1:32:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Patsy751@...
      writes:

      << That's the exact reason why the Fall River Historical Society distances
      itself from the B & B. They were so afraid of a "tacky" slant. >>

      I wasn't aware of that, but now that I think about it, I sensed it. I only
      have one day that I was there to judge from --a Saturday in October -- but
      there were no casual visitors in our little group of seven or so people. I
      tend to be a purist about these things but the murder aspect of the house
      wasn't overdone -- just the crappy decor. Maybe if one of us wins Lotto,
      PowerBall, etc., we could do a better job with historical authenticity than
      is being done now.

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 30, 2001
        In a message dated 04/30/2001 2:17:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        revcoal@... writes:

        << But it seems no one ever thought to check on just WHO Morse was so keen to
        communicate with, and just WHAT it was he communicated. >>

        I just finished reading "Yesterday In Old Fall River" by Paul Hoffman which
        gives a description of just about everyone involved in the case. I know I
        read something about who Morse posted the letter to so I will look it up.