True Crime Bookseller

  • Jeffrey K. Tesch
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8 8:37 PM
      Hey Group:

      Check out this guy listed below. He's an anitquarian bookseller
      specializing in True Crime. And he's a Lizzie Borden buff!

      He just found me a series of "True Detective" magazines from 1967 for an
      article I'm writing. It took him two years, but he never gave up looking.
      Relentless! Mint condition too! He'll search for anything relating to true
      crime. A valuable resource for locating that out of print book or hard to
      find periodical, and a nice guy to boot.

      I don't think he has a website yet, but email him and he'll send his
      brochure.

      Patterson Smith, Books
      23 Prospect Terrace
      Montclair, NJ 07042
      phone 973-744-3291, fax 973-744-4501, e-mail patsmith@...

      Check him out!

      and oh yes - LIZZIE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      JT from Cincy
    • mghn@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12 6:03 PM
        Semen retentum venenum est.
      • Terence Duniho
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2001
          --- In 40Whacks@egroups.com, mghn@o... wrote:
          > Semen retentum venenum est.

          Seed held back is a drug? Even after I've translated it, I'm still at
          a loss to know what you mean. Could you help me out?