Re: [40Whacks]Ligature marks...

    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 31, 2000
      In a message dated 07/31/2000 12:29:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      revcoal@... writes:

      << But then one would have to explain why Bridget heard nothing, neither did
      anyone out on the street, or neighbors (Mrs.
      Churchill's house was only a few yards away, and the Borden house was only
      about 10 feet from a very busy street, on a hot summer
      day when people had their windows open...) >>

      I thought about that, and I figured Bridget has closed the windows
      downstairs to wash them. (not counting when she was leaning over the fence
      gossiping with the other mail), and were the windows open in the guest room?

      Patsy751
    • Ynr Chyldz Wyld
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 1, 2000
        From: Patsy751@...
        >I thought about that, and I figured Bridget has closed the windows
        >downstairs to wash them. (not counting when she was leaning over the fence
        >gossiping with the other mail), and were the windows open in the guest
        >room?

        Coincidentally, just before reading this I'd been reading in The Lizzie
        Borden Sourcebook, an article in The Fall River Herald (no date, but
        articles in the previous pages are dated August 14) that, amongst other
        things, mentions the 'clues' being offered by various psychics and
        clairvoyants; one claimed to have channeled Abby, whose spirit offered the
        following: "Tell them to take care of my things and a copied picture. I
        will do as much to help them. Tell Lizzie I know the window was left
        open..." (The Lizzie Borden Sourcebook, p. 129)

        June ;-)