Re: [40Whacks]Borden Books

  • SpkEnglishorDie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2000
      Thank you, Michelle. I also know that www.abe.com is a great place to find
      books, and ebay, but I haven't been to those place you mentioned. I look
      forward to it. I just didn't want to buy a book filled with misinformation.
      There are SO many in the Ripper case, of course there have been over 100
      non-fiction books written about the Ripper. It's frustrating in a Ripper
      forum when people who've only read 1 or 2 books, the wrong ones, and start
      mouthing off that they know THE TRUTH. Ha ha. I didn't want to be one of
      those people. Actually, I read the book '40 Whacks' a couple of years ago.
      It's at my library. I enjoyed it.

      Tom