In case you have a spare $1000 lying around...

  • Ynr Chyldz Wyld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2000
      Someone on Ebay is selling a first edition of A Fall River
      Tragedy by Porter, starting bid at $995....

      Here's the info, in case you have a thousand bucks burning
      a hole in your pocket:

      Item #: 348869678
      Item: Rare 1st Edit. Lizzie BORDEN Murders 1893
      Price: US $995.00
      Bids: 0
      Started: 06/02 19:55

      June (gee, should I get the engine work done on my car, or buy
      this book?) ;-)

      p.s. - I've gotten the Masterton book, and now that my classes &
      test are over, I'll have more time to get into the book,
      and post my comments about it to the list...