hello again

  • Frikkie68@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      Hi everyone!!! We've been quiet lately, huh? Well, I was just wondering if
      anyone has read (or heard about) William Masterton's new book, "Lizzie Didn't
      Do It." Anyone read it yet? I would have to buy it on special order or
      directly from the FRHS and I was just wondering, without disclosing too much,
      if anyone had any thoughts on whether it was worth it or not...

      Frik-chelle

      BTW...finished Kent's "Forty Whacks" today! Awesome book! Any comments on
      that one??