Hey Lizziephiles...

  • PatriciaLu@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 1999
      We've been quiet. Someone wrote me this afternoon who had seen me bidding for
      a Lizzie book and asked me my opinion on it and we started talking. I told
      him just now to join this list and to post what he's written me (he thinks
      Bridget did it). Hopefully he'll sign up and we can have some conversation.

      So what shall we give Lizzie for Christmas?

      Pat in NY
    • Tango9311@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 1999
        In a message dated 12/21/99 4:22:15 PM Central Standard Time,
        PatriciaLu@... writes:

        <<
        So what shall we give Lizzie for Christmas? >>

        Hmmm.... fun question! Of course, we MUST have mutton for
        Christmas dinner... right?

        Linn
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 1999
          Dear Group,
          Merry Christmas to all! It was so nice to hear from someone! Hopefully,
          after the new year, we can start anew on our speculations.

          Patsy751