impending trip

  • PatriciaLu@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 1999
      I'm finally going to Fall River tomorrow. I'll have my laptop with me so I'll
      describe in excrutiating detail what I see. I am not spending the night in
      "the house", though.

      Pat
    • WestList@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 1999
        In a message dated 10/7/99 4:08:12 PM EST, PatriciaLu@... writes:

        <<
        I'm finally going to Fall River tomorrow. I'll have my laptop with me so
        I'll
        describe in excrutiating detail what I see. I am not spending the night in
        "the house", though. >>

        I envy you! And I'll be eagerly awaiting your "from-the-scene" reports!
        Have a
        great trip, and tell us everything.

        Linn
      • Patsy751@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 1999
          Hi Pat,
          Thank God someone has written. Honestly I was beginning to feel as though I
          had fallen off the face of the earth. Have a wonderful trip and I will be
          looking forward to hearing about your adventure.

          Patsy751