Re: Where is Everyone?

  • Autumn
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 1999
      Linn,

      LOL you beat me! I was just going to write a letter
      asking the same thing, "where is everybody". I was
      begining to think something was wrong with my mail, we
      had a good discussion going than all of a sudden
      nothing. I was out of town for a couple of days, so I
      guess that is my excuse.:-) Now, that I am back, I can
      get back to Lizzie, YIPEE!