Where is Everyone?

  • Tango9311@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 1999
      Hi... just wondering where everyone is! My guess is that everyone is
      busy reading books on the Borden case... so how about sharing a
      few thoughts?

      Linn
    • Patsy751@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 1999
        Dear Linn,
        Funny you should say so...I had just been thinking the same thing! We'll
        have to all get back on board.

        Patsy
      • Autumn
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 1999
          Linn,

          LOL you beat me! I was just going to write a letter
          asking the same thing, "where is everybody". I was
          begining to think something was wrong with my mail, we
          had a good discussion going than all of a sudden
          nothing. I was out of town for a couple of days, so I
          guess that is my excuse.:-) Now, that I am back, I can
          get back to Lizzie, YIPEE!