Re: [40Whacks] Hey everyone

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2008
      Hi -- It's a coincidence to hear from 40Whacks, and I almost posted something yesterday. A friend of mine who lives in Washington DC discovered part of the Smithsonian called the National Museum of Crime and Punishment, and ended up spending four hours there. She's a true crime fan and hadn't known the museum existed. You can check it out at www.crimemuseum.org.  I don't know if Lizzie is included, but if your travels take you to DC, you might want to visit.

      As for who plays whom, maybe Kathy Bates would make a good Abby.

      Pat in NYCity

    • Patricia Stephenson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2008
        Very nice to have a bit of a class reunion!  I recently went to the Lizzie Borden Museum that just opened in Salem, Ma.  It has large storyboards on the walls with period pieces in the various rooms (not associated with Lizzie).  The good news is that they got all the details of the case straight.  There is so much incorrect info out there that I appreciated the fact that I did not have to get frustrated over any errors!

        Patsy