  • Patricia Stephenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      Hi Group,
      Thought you might be interested (as I was) by an article written on Laura James' true crime blog "Clews" by our own JT.

      In a very succint manner JT does a fabulous job in giving up an overview of Ted Bundy's life and background, and you can't help but wonder when his hideous journey began.

      Was Ann Marie Burr's disappearance in 1961Bundy's first foray into evil.  Check it out.  You won't be disappointed.  Good work, JT.