Lizzie's house

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 1:14 PM

      I just watched a “Ghost Hunters” rerun on the Sci-FI channel – yep, they went spookin’ at Lizzie’s House.  Nice interior shots of the murder scenes – reminds you how small that house is…

      But the revelation was outside.  I knew the print shop was gone, but I hadn’t seen the effect.  Wow – grow that lawn, resurrect the barn, plant some pear trees and its 1892 all over again.  There was talk of a coffee shop in the side yard – I hope they’ve jettisoned that idea.

      Has anyone in the group been there since the print shop demise?