Re: [40Whacks] new member

  • Autumn
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24, 2006
      Hi All!

      I've been gone and hadn't been able to get my mail for
      ages and I just discovered a letter from this person
      too. Does anyone know if they were able to finally get
      in? I feel bad that I never responded to them but it
      was just this evening that I looked at my mail. I
      don't want to respond to them since I don't have
      answer and don't know anything about the membership
      and how it's done.

      Thanks,
      Autumn

      http://mail.yahoo.com