Re: [40Whacks] new member

  • Rev COAL
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
      A quick glance thru the membership list didn't reveal anyone designated as the listowner, but I probably just overlooked it...there is only one person listed as a moderator, and their ID is bouncing...

      Perhaps this ship is sailing without a captain?

      June

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 24, 2006
        Hi All!

        I've been gone and hadn't been able to get my mail for
        ages and I just discovered a letter from this person
        too. Does anyone know if they were able to finally get
        in? I feel bad that I never responded to them but it
        was just this evening that I looked at my mail. I
        don't want to respond to them since I don't have
        answer and don't know anything about the membership
        and how it's done.

        Thanks,
        Autumn

        http://mail.yahoo.com