new member

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2006
      This person has contacted me saying he has been trying to join and his membership is still "pending" after a week. I didn't know what to tell him -- is there some group leader who is supposed to approve membership? I know we're not THAT picky!

      He had my email from when he belonged years ago...

      Anyway, he is serious about the case, and also about the JFK assasination that he has just told me he's been researching for 25 years.

      If anyone can help him, here's his email -- mel6784@...

      Pat
    • Rev COAL
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
        A quick glance thru the membership list didn't reveal anyone designated as the listowner, but I probably just overlooked it...there is only one person listed as a moderator, and their ID is bouncing...

        Perhaps this ship is sailing without a captain?

        June

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 24, 2006
          Hi All!

          I've been gone and hadn't been able to get my mail for
          ages and I just discovered a letter from this person
          too. Does anyone know if they were able to finally get
          in? I feel bad that I never responded to them but it
          was just this evening that I looked at my mail. I
          don't want to respond to them since I don't have
          answer and don't know anything about the membership
          and how it's done.

          Thanks,
          Autumn

          http://mail.yahoo.com