  • Patricia Stephenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hi Group,
      Prompted by your recent conversations, I have dusted off my copy of Private Disgrace, grabbed my flashlight, and am headed under the covers.  In my opinion, it is the most enjoyable book on the case even though there are a few errors.

      Also....is everyone asleep???  I cannot believe there was no comment on JT's dead on witticisms about VL.  I do appreciate a well written observation....